1. Click on Users in the admin toolbar.
2. On the Users tab, click the Add New User button.
3. Check Use Gravatar Image if you want to use a Gravatar for this user. When Use Gravatar Image is unchecked, you can browse to an image file for this user. Use of images is optional.
4. In the First Name field enter the user's first name.
5. In the Last Name field, enter the user's last name.
6. The Full Name field is automatically populated with the first and last name, but you can change it if necessary.
7. The Allow this user to log in to the system box is automatically checked. You can clear the check box to disable the log in
8. In the Email address field, enter the user's email address. This is the email that will be used to log in to the system.
9. Enter the user's password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. You must enter the same password in both fields.
10. To force the user to change his or her password, check the Require user to change password at next login box.
11. Check the box next to each role you want to assign to the user. By default all users are assigned to the System File Manager and System Image Manager roles. You can remove a role by un-checking the box. Learn more about roles here.
12. Click the Update button.