Note: Facebook can change their settings at anytime without notifying us and this support article could be out of date.
Facebook allows you to add social plugins to your website. It is best if you know a little bit about HTML before adding these to your site. You might only need to make small changes here and there in the code that Facebook gives you.
1. Go to the area where you want to add your Facebook plugin.
2. Add a Text element if there is not one already.
3. Select Settings from the Text element menu.
4. Click the HTML button at the bottom of the text field.
5. Open a new browser window and go to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
6. Select the Facebook social plugin you want on your site.
7. Make any changes to the options and click the Get Code button.
8. Follow the instructions Facebook gives you about copy and pasting the code in part 2 into the HTML section of your Text element.
9. Click the Save my changes button.
1. Copy the code in the box from Facebook.
2. On the page you are putting your Facebook social plugin, click on the Page settings button.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Scroll down to the HTML Head section, at the bottom of the page, and paste the code from the first box.
5. Click the Save my changes button.