1. Click on the Store tab.
2. Click on the Settings button and then click on Shipping & Taxes.
3. Create a shipping rate if you do not currently have one.
4. Click on the Rate Name link to modify the subregion shipping costs.
5. Under the State shipping rates heading, scroll down to the subregion that needs to have a shipping rate.
6. Add the shipping amount to the Price box of the subregion.
7. Click the DISABLED button next to the price to make it Enabled.
8. Click the Save and apply rates button.