1. Go to the Text element where you want to create a table.
2. Select Settings from the Text element menu.
3. Click inside the text box at the location where you want to add the table.
4. Click the Insert Table button on the toolbar. If you don't see the button, click the Show More button.
5. Highlight the boxes for the number of cells and rows the table should have. Highlight by moving your mouse over the cells. Do not click. For example, if the table should have 2 columns and 5 rows, then move your mouse pointer over the 5th row in the 2nd column.
6. Click the last of the highlighted cells to insert the table into the text area. You can now add content to the table.