You can use one of two methods for password protecting a page on your website pages. The first type of password protection utilizes User and Role permissions to allow or restrict access to the page. That method of password protection is discussed here. The second method of page password protection does not require users and roles, and you can learn more about that method here.
1. Create all the roles that you would like for your site.
2. Create all the users that you would like for your site. You can always add more later.
3. After the users are created you will need to give a role to them.
4. You will then need to go to each of the pages you want to restrict access to, and click the Page Settings button.
5. Then click on the Users and Roles tab. Under "Who can view this page?" click on the roles that you want to be able to view the page.
6. Click the Save my changes button.