1. Click on the Page Settings gear icon on the page settings toolbar.
2. Change the Page Title and/or the Menu Name.
- Page Title- The page title will show up in the tab of your browser. It might also show on your page, depending on how it is set up. The page title does not need to be the same as your menu name.
- Menu Name- This is the name that will show up in your menu navigation. This can be the same or different than your page title. Some will make this shorter or less descriptive to fit in the menu navigation.
3. Click the Save my changes button.