1. Click on the page settings at the top of the page.
2. Edit information on the Basic tab such as Page Title, Menu Name, Shortcut, and Heirarchy.
- Page Title, Menu Name, and Shortcut
3. Edit information on the Advanced tab such as Page Template, Meta Tags, Links, SSL, hide pages from the public, disable pages, opening pages in a new window, adding CSS classes to menus and the body, and add content to the HTML head of the page.
- Meta tags and descriptions
- Set the page to link to another page on your site or the Internet.
- SSL, hide pages from the public, disable pages, opening pages in a new window
- CSS Classes for your menu or body. Used mostly by designers for extra design flexibility.
4. Edit who can edit and/or view this page under the Users and Roles tab.
5. Click the Save my changes button.