The Blog element's Manage Posts page lets you see a listing of all the blog posts within that element. Follow these steps to manage posts:
1. Go to the page that contains the Blog element.
2. Select Manage Posts from the Blog element menu. This displays the manage posts page.
- Click the Edit link next to a post title to edit the post.
- Click the Title to view the post.
- Select a number from the Show button to specify the number of post entries to show on a page.
- Click the Previous and Next button to page backward and forward through all of the posts in that blog.
- Enter criteria in the Search field to search for a particular post. Posts are searched by title and publish date.
- Click a column heading to sort the grid by that column. Click the heading once to sort in Ascending order or click the heading again to sort in Descending order.