The blog details page is a system created page based on your selected default template. However, you can have your blog details show on a page you specify. The post will be shown on the main content area.
1. Go to the blog post for which you want to set up the detail page.
2. Select Settings on the Blog Element menu.
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. Scroll down to the Detail Page section.
5. Click the Detail Page dropdown list and then click the page where your blog details should display.
6. Click the Save my changes button.