Saving your rough drafts of what you are typing in your text editor will help you not lose your work if the power goes out or your computer crashes. Another good use is if you have something that you need to post, but you want to work on it over a few days, you can click to save a draft and then come back to it later to work on it, and then save it.
1. Go to the page you would like to type content on.
2. Click on Settings in the text element dropdown menu.
3. Click in the text editor box and and press the enter button on your keyboard.
4. Type out your content. If you are not ready to publish the content, press the Save Draft button in the bottom left.
5. You will now see a dropdown menu in the bottom right of the text editor that has a list of all of the saved and autosaved drafts.
6. You can continue to type and the system will automatically save your work for you every 5 minutes.
7. When you are ready to make the content live that you just typed, press the Save my changes button in the bottom left of your page.
Note: Even if you do not click on the Save Draft button your content will be saved every 5 minutes