1. Click on the Store button in the admin toolbar.
2. Click the Settings tab and select Payments from the dropdown list.
3. Click the Payment Gateways tab.
4. Select the payment gateways you would like to use.
- PayPal- A PayPal account email address will be needed for this option.
- Credit Card- Select the Activate Stripe Account button if you want to use stripe, or click the use a different gateway link to enable credit card payments using other payment processors.
- To select another payment gateway, click on the Choose a provider from the dropdown menu.
- Authorize.Net- An Authorize.Net Login ID and Authorize.Net Password will be needed for this option. You will also need to select what credit cards you will accept, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- PayPal Payflow- You will need your User, Vendor, Partner, and Password information.
- PayPal Payments Pro- You will need the API Username, API Password, and the API Signature.
5. Press the Save my changes button.