Please note: You will need account credentials for FedEX, UPS, or USPS in order for carrier calculated shipping to work. Please follow these links for setting up an account with each respective carrier, FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
1. Click the Store tab.
2. Click Settings, and then click Shipping & Taxes.
3. Click the Shipping tab.
4. In the Carrier Calculated Shipping area, click the Setup.
5. Choose FedEx, UPS, or USPS by clicking on the Activate button beneath the carrier.
6. Fill out the required information for the carrier and click the Save button. This information will be different for each carrier.
7. In the Regional Settings area, select each of the carriers shipping methods you want to make available to your customers.
8. If you want to markup the carrier calculated rate by a percentage, enter the percentage in Modify Rate by %.
9. If you want to add or subtract a specific amount to the carrier calculated rate, enter the amount in the + or - a fixed amount field. A positive number marks up the shipping rate by the amount. A negative number reduces the shipping rate by a fixed amount.
10. Click Save.
If you need account credentials for FedEX, UPS, or USPS, please follow the links below for setting up an account with them.
Important note: In order for carrier calculated shipping to work you must first set up your store address. Different carriers use your address as a reference point to calculate individual shipping prices.