1. Navigate to http://www.ups.com/onlinetools.
2. Click on the Register link.
- Fill out your information for the Login Settings.
- Fill out your information for your Profile Address.
- Click the Continue Now >> button.
3. Click the Log-in link.
4. Enter your User ID you just set up and click the Next >> button.
5. Enter your password and click the Log In >> button.
6. Click the Request an access key link.
7. If you have a UPS account, skip to step 8. If you do not have a UPS account, click on the Open a UPS Account link.
- Fill out your shipping needs, pickup location, and schedule. Click the Next >> button.
- Enter your credit card information, agree to the UPS Automatic Payment Agreement, and click the Submit >> button.
- Print or save your My UPS User ID and your UPS Account Number for later use.
- Navigate back to http://www.ups.com/onlinetools.
- Note: If you just set up a UPS account in step 7, you can skip step 10 as your UPS account information will be filled in for you.
8. Click the Add a UPS Account link.
- Fill in your UPS account number, account name, postal code, and click on the Next button.
9. You will now see your UPS account information in the Additional Registration Information section.
10. Click the Request Access Key button.
11. Your Access Key will be emailed to you, but you can also print or save this screen for your records, as this will be needed to set up your UPS carrier shipping on your store.
12. Log in to your website.
13. Click on the Store tab.
14. Click on the Settings button, then click Shipping & Taxes from the dropdown list.
15. Click the Shipping tab.
16. In the Carrier Calculated Shipping area, click the Setup button.
17. Choose UPS by clicking on the Activate button beneath the UPS logo.
18. Fill our your User ID, Password, XML Access Key, select your Pickup Type, and click the Save button.