1.Navigate to the USPS registration page https://secure.shippingapis.com/registration.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Put your website address in that will be using the USPS Web Tools and choose how you will be using the USPS Web Tools.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click the Submit > button.
2. You will be taken to a confirmation screen and you will receive the USPS Web Tool Registration Notice within 24 hours.
- Note: The email came immediately after we submitted the registration form.
3. Log in to your website.
4. Click on the Store tab.
5. Click on the Settings button, then click Shipping & Taxes from the dropdown list.
6. Click the Shipping tab.
7. In the Carrier Calculated Shipping area, click the Setup button.
8. Choose USPS by clicking on the Activate button beneath the USPS logo.
9. Fill in the User ID, and press the Save button.
10. Email the USPS Internet Customer Care Center (ICCC) to request that they move your account from testing to production. They will need to switch your profile to allow you access to the production server. Until this is completed, USPS shipping won't work on your site.
The ICCC is staffed from 7:00AM to 11:00PM Eastern Time