1. Select Settings from the Text element menu.
2. Click the Image Manager button.
3. Click the Upload button.
4. Click the Select button.
5. Select the image you want to upload and click Open.
- Note: There is a maximum file size of 8 MB. If your image is larger than 8 MB, you must reduce it in size before uploading it, or upload it via FTP.
- Note: The file extensions allowed are .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, and .bmp.
6. Click the Upload button.
- Note: Depending on the file size, your internet connection, and how many photos you are uploading this could take a couple of seconds.
7. Your picture is now ready to use on your website.