1. Go to page with the image you need to edit.
2. Select Settings from the Text element menu.
3. If you have not already, add an image to your image manager.
4. Right click the image you want to to wrap text around select Properties....
5. Click the Image Alignment dropdown button.
6. Click the button to specify alignment and text wrapping for the image.
7. In the Top, Bottom, Right, and Left fields enter a number between 7 and 10 to specify the spacing between the image and the surrounding text.
8. Click the OK button.